- Contract :
- Compensation :
- £40k - £45k
- Location :
- Visa sponsorship :
- Not available
Bibblio is a content recommendation and personalization solution for digital publishers, with offices in London and Cape Town. Our technology improves user engagement and loyalty which helps our clients drive conversion and yield on their digital properties.
We work with a number of large publishing groups such as Haymarket, Informa, Ziff Davis, William Reed and Metropolis and serve about 100m users with better content each month.
Our goal is to make independent quality publishing increasingly successful and preserve the creative, decentralized web. You’d be joining a small team of curious and determined people.
About the role
To help with Bibblio’s expansion and to ensure our clients are successful at using the platform, we are on the hunt for an implementation manager that is keen to work with some of the market’s leading publishing titles.
This position will be remote-only for now, with the possibility of working from our London office once it is safe to do so.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for:
- Customer onboarding: You will oversee the onboarding of new clients by planning and instructing them on the various stages of an implementation tailored to their use case. You will guide them from the early stages of planning during sales all the way to final release.
- Solution planning: You will engage in late stage sales processes to verify and confirm the proposed implementation. This will determine the specific solution you will guide them through during onboarding.
- Technical support: You will troubleshoot ongoing implementations, acting as the first point of contact on all technical issues relating to initial customer onboarding.
- Operational management: You will schedule and communicate upcoming customer implementations to maintain visibility on the onboarding process and orchestrate input from other teams. This will involve managing expectations with internal and external stakeholders, identifying and resolving bottlenecks, conducting post-implementation reviews and proposing changes and improvements to the overall process.
- Product development: You will be able to spot gaps in the current onboarding process and identify new opportunities to improve customer onboarding. Working closely with a Product Manager, you will be the voice for our customers, translating customer needs into new features and/or product improvements.
- Relationship management: Build relationships and develop the trust of colleagues involved in customer onboarding. Ensure all key stakeholders are regularly updated and informed of the Implementation pipeline and activity.
- Your performance will be measured on the success and efficiency of onboarding new enterprise customers and our ability to retain such customers once live.
Key skills and traits
- 2+ years of client-facing experience and a desire to work with customers directly.
- Accountability and initiative. You will make decisions about customer implementations and be responsible for ensuring their success.
- Communication. You will need to liaise effectively with technical support to overcome hurdles during implementation.
- Experience in digital media industries or running a website. Familiarity with Content Management Systems, Google Tag Manager or general content monetization would be beneficial.
- Introductory-level web development. Whether you’re self-taught or a coding academy graduate, some proficiency with web technology would be very helpful.
- Keen interest in the future of digital publishing and media.
Visit our AngelList page to apply!
Apply for this role